On Christmas, the Christmas blessings prayers are a very important and essential part of this amazing day because this is a holy event and people do holy deeds on this day.
People send each other some quality wishes and the Christmas blessings prayers also turn out to be the compulsory things because of the prayers.
The Christmas blessings prayers when sent to others it creates a lovely and beautiful impact on other people’s heart because these small things look small but have a big role in reality.
In our daily life, we see that the Christmas blessings prayers are only sent and received by the older ones but we should change that we all should send each other the Christmas blessings prayers whether we are of any age.
When we overcome this thing then our Christmas becomes more beautiful and precious because when someone received these beautiful things on this day they got so happy and on this holy day when someone gets happy then our day will get completed.
The Prayers are so beautiful and holy and when we do holy deeds especially on Christmas the Christmas blessings prayers become so big that gets straight in our hearts.
You can find some best heart touching New year Quotes on Heart Touching New Year Wishes for Friends 2020
The Christmas Blessings Prayers 2019
- The gifts I’d leave beneath your tree, Aren’t those that you can touch or see,
No toys meant just for pointless play, but gifts to bless you every day,
The gift of friendship warm and true, Is one that I would leave for you.
Good health and happiness and cheer to keep you smiling through the year,
The gift of peace that comes from God, with a prayer to guide each path you trod,
And when your heart has lost its song, the gift of hope to cheer you on. These are the gifts I’d leave for you.
- Lord, I thank you for coming to earth so you could redeem me. When I think of the extent to which you were willing to go in order to save me, it makes me want to shout, to celebrate, and to cry with thankfulness. You love me so much, and I am so grateful for that love. Without You, I would still be lost and in sin. But because of everything you have done for me, today I am free; my life is blessed; Jesus is my Lord; Heaven is my home, and Satan has no right to control me. I will be eternally thankful to you for everything you did to save me! I pray this in Jesus’ name!.
- Lord, I bow my heart before you and honor you. Help me to choose not one but many holy pauses this holiday season. Please nudge me by Your Spirit and remind me to step away from the Christmas crazy and get along with you. In Jesus’s awesome name, Amen.
- Lord, help each member of our family to be a student of the Bible. Teach us to pray Your Word out loud in our family devotions in such a way that we see mighty spiritual breakthroughs in our home, friends, school, and workplace. Help us declare prophetic promises and decrees from Your Word. We want to experience the life-giving power of Your Word on a daily basis in our family. Show us the truth in Your Word, and bring it to life through our prayers. Open the eyes of our hearts that we may be enlightened in order to know the hope to which You have called us, the riches of our glorious inheritance in You and Your incomparably great power.
- Bound inseparably together are the Savior’s birth and his death. He came to save, and to save he must die…die in the sinner’s place, bearing the full penalty of God’s punishment of mankind’s sins. This too was personal—it was for you…“who his own self bore our sins in His own body on the tree….the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God”.
- Lord Jesus, master of both the light and the darkness, send your Holy Spirit upon our preparations for Christmas. We who have so much to do seek quiet spaces to hear your voice each day. We who are anxious over many things look forward to your coming among us. We who are blessed in so many ways long for the complete joy of your kingdom. We whose hearts are heavy seek the joy of your presence. We are your people, walking in darkness, yet seeking the light.
- Have you ever thought that it was for you the Savior was born? Do you realize that when God sent His Son into the world, He sent Him to become your Savior? Listen to the word of the angel, “I bring you good tidings of great joy…for unto you is born… a Savior.” Yes…it was for you that Jesus came, for we are all sinners in need of one who can save us from the consequences of our own sins.
- Almighty God, grant that the new birth of your Son in the flesh redeems us from the old slavery under the yoke of sin, so we may receive him with joy as our Redeemer, and that when when he comes to judge we may see Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, forever and ever. Amen.
- When I hear the news and hear another war has begun and I wonder if God’s on the side of either one
I hear bullet, nail, or handcuff he bore all of them and in the light, my heart’s as dark as anyone’s
Lord, remind me, Lord, remind me that the shepherds heard the angels break the silence in the field
that the wise men found a baby and they could not help but kneel that the one who heard our weeping became a child in manger sleeping Lord, remind me because it’s Christmas and I want to remember.
- For those whose hearts are battered by sorrow or broken relationships, for those whose lives know only conflict and confusion, for those whose bodies are tired and tested beyond their ability to endure this year—precious Savior, draw them close to You. Let them know you are still the same Jesus who was born of a virgin, not in a hospital but an animal barn laid in a manger of hay. You are still the One sent by a heavenly Father who offered no condemnation for our sins, but love and forgiveness.
For all those people who love these amazing holy prayers and blessings, we have enlisted the Christmas blessings prayers for them so that they can use them on this holy day.
For more Christmas posts, check out Religious Christmas Messages 2019