Different events around multiple dates of each year are of certain significance to different people all around the world. However, the one that holds the most value in the eyes of the people who are falling in love or are already married is Valentine’s Day. While this event of love, flowers, and romance is getting near, it is time that we wish Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 to the readers and brings them the important information that they need to read.
This article will contain plenty of interesting content such as Valentine’s Day wishes, songs, how Happy Valentine’s Day is said in different languages, Valentine’s Day Quotes, and much more stuff that you would like to read about the event. A section of the article will also shed some light on Valentine’s Day History that makes it such an important event for people all around the world.
So without any further delay, let us begin with what we are here to cover for you guys.
- 1 Happy Valentine’s Day Date
- 2 Happy Valentine’s Day History
- 3 Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes and Greetings
- 4 Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes
- 5 Happy Valentine’s Day Songs
- 6 How to say ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ in different languages?
- 7 Happy Valentine’s Day Status for WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook
- 8 Happy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- 9 Happy Valentine’s Day Facts
- 10 Conclusion
Happy Valentine’s Day Date
It is 100% that Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 will be celebrated on 14th February that is the main day of the event. However, Valentine’s Week will start from 7th February and if you are new to the tradition that you need to know that on each of these seven days, you will have to different favors for your Valentine/Girlfriend.
The following is a list of all seven days of the Valentine’s Week and what you should be focusing on:
- Rose Day: Friday, February 7th, 2022.
- Propose Day: Saturday, February 8th, 2022.
- Chocolate Day: Sunday, February 9th, 2022.
- Teddy Day: Monday, February 10th, 2022.
- Promise Day: Tuesday, February 11th, 2022.
- Hug Day: Wednesday, February 12th, 2022.
- Kiss Day: Thursday, February 13th, 2022.
While this may seem a lot of stuff to do, it is certainly fun and doing each of these will add something special to your bond.
Happy Valentine’s Day History
There are many historical accounts that claim to give an accurate history of the event. The first of those that you hear most commonly is of the St. Valentine who had to accept the martyrdom when King Claudius II has sentenced him to death for loving the jailer’s daughter and got caught after his letter to the girl.
The second account is also of the St. Valentine who made the mistake of defying another emperor and used to arrange marriage ceremonies for the couples who couldn’t get marry otherwise due to the King’s special orders during the war. However, none of these historical accounts are of much weight in the eyes of historians.
Anyway, Valentine’s Day is a major event that is mostly celebrated globally but is of more significance in America, Australia, and many European countries where the culture and norm allow people to celebrate it freely.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes and Greetings
Wishing your better half or lover on Valentine’s Day is the first duty of a partner and for that, what you are going to need are some beautiful words that need to be said in the most romantic manner or gesture. However, if you aren’t good with the word and need some of the better lines for saying your Valentine’s Day Wishes, we are going to help you with that.
By being as romantic as we could be, here are some beautiful lines that you can say Valentine’s Day Greeting to your wife, fiancé, or girlfriend. There are plenty of these to be said to male partners as well such as to your husband or boyfriend. In fact, we have divided them into different sections so that you may know what to write and to whom.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Husband:
Feeling confused about what beautiful words to choose and say to your husband on Valentine’s Day, here are some Happy Valentine’s Day wishes that a wife can say or send to her hubby:
- Every day my love grows deeper and this Valentine’s I love you more than the last year. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dear Husband, I love you not only on special days but also every single day of the year. With you, every day is the day of love for me. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You are always special o me and on this lovely occasion, I want to show extra affection to my forever Valentine. Happy Valentine’s day.
- With you every occasion is wonderful. You make my life complete and there is nothing is so beautiful than the gift of your love. Happy Valentine’s day.
- Not just on any special day of the year, I want you to know that my feeling for you is always the same through our lifetime. Happy valentine’s day.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wife:
On the other hand, a husband needs to show his immense love for his wifey. When you need to perform such a lovely gesture, it is us who’ll supply you with the romantic words for that:
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Thank you for being such a fun, caring, loving, wife!
- Happy Valentine’s Day To My Beautiful Wife. My love for you is stronger than when we first fell in love, and it will only continue to grow. I love you with all my heart!
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Thanks for being my darling wife and my sweetheart. I will always love and cherish you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day To My Spectacular Wife. Sending lots of love your way in honor of this special day and letting you know that my heart will always belong to you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day To My Wonderful Wife! You fill my days with joy and hope, and make me realize just how much I am crazy in love with you!
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriend:
When you both are enjoying the beautiful relationship days and dating each other, these are the times when you need to put in strong foundations of love and the words a boyfriend chooses to wish her on Valentine’s Day play an important role. What he should be saying is:
- You are the only girl in my life. The flower that will forever bloom here in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I can only hope that I make you as half as happy as you make me. My love for you is infinite. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most wonderful woman I’ve ever met.
- Even flowers want you as their valentine, I am lucky that you are my valentine. Happy valentines day
- I love the way you make me feel like a man. You allow me to love you and I am so thankful for that. Happy Heart’s Day darling!
- All the roses and diamonds in the world would never be able to express just how much I love and appreciate you. However, I hope that this can be a start — open the present! — I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my life!
When you will write these Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes Messages for her, she’ll finally know how much you love her and she’s definitely going to live with you forever.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes Messages for Boyfriends:
Your male counterpart deserves equal love and importance that he seems to show to you all the time. When such is the matter, the lines you’re going to send him should be pretty romantic and full of love such as:
- You may not be my first boyfriend, but surely you will be my last and only forever. Trust me. I love you so much! I’m so happy to celebrate Valentine’s Day with you. I ask no more except you accompanying me the whole day.
- My dear, I can’t imagine my life without you because your presence is my oxygen, your love is my water and your care is my strength.
- My sweet boy. Love isn’t the word that I can say in front of you. But I will shower you with care and love forever.
- Happy Valentine’s Day my dear. I wish our love will be as warm as this red wine, as fragrant as this bouquet of roses and as sweet as this chocolate.
- My dear, I will give you my “heart card” which has no limit unlike your credit card in exchange for your beautiful roses.
This is such an important event for different people all around the world and our ability to say beautiful wishes on Valentine’s Day to our loved ones makes it more beautiful.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes
According to the historians, the history of Valentine’s Day dates back to 270 BCE and since it is of so much importance in our culture, especially in the modern age, many great thinkers, philosophers, and other people from different fields of life have said beautiful Valentine’s Day Quotes for everyone who are involved in celebrating it.
So we will now be bringing some beautifully said Valentine’s Day Quotes by famous people of the world and we hope that you will enjoy reading these.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- To be brave is to love someone unconditionally without expecting anything in return.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
So these were our chosen Top 10 Valentine’s Day quotes that we wanted to share with our readers. Now that with these Valentine’s Day Wishes and Quotes, you must be feeling the high spirits of love and affection, let us bring you a list of Valentine’s Day Songs that you should be listening following the event.
Happy Valentine’s Day Songs
Valentine’s Day Celebrations can never be completed without some beautiful songs playing in the background during parties and dates. However, while people have different music tastes all around the world, we are now bringing the consenses on the Top 5 Best Happy Valentine’s Day Songs that the whole world loves and their beauty only raises the adrenaline of the people celebrating it.
So the Top 5 Valentine’s Day Songs we have chosen for this year’s celebrations are:
All Me by Kehlani:
Though the singer is mostly known for singing songs that are related to heart-break and sadness, her song named ‘All Me’ really rocks the heart when being played on these events. We found the lyric “Yeah, you know you’re my heart. Yeah, they know I’m about you. I hate when we’re apart ’cause I love me around you” to be the most beautiful that says a lot about love and affection that people have for each other.
Ease my Mind by Ben Platt:
These events are all about love, feeling relaxed, and free from the stress and depression that we face in everyday life. This song by Ben Platt hits right on the feels during the event that is a clear message that lovers should be all about making each other happy and relaxed with “Darling, only you can ease my mind” being the best lyric from the song.
Perfect by Ed Sheeran:
My personal favorite for Valentine’s Day is Perfect by Ed Sheeran that has to be one of the most romantic songs of the century. When Sheeran says “I don’t deserve it, you look perfect, tonight”, hits right in the feels and you want nothing else but to hold your girl and dance with her bare feet on the grass.
Best I Ever Had by Drake:
Drake is another of the top pop artists of our generation and even though you might not see him making a lot of romantic songs, he really scored some points with his song ‘Best I Ever Had’, especially with “Baby, you are my everything, you are all I ever wanted” as the best line about it. Make sure that you check it out on YouTube or buy it now from iTunes.
Love Story by Taylor Swift:
It is not possible that while discussing romantic songs for Valentine’s Day, we will leave out Taylor Swift’s name. While she has sung plenty of amazing romantic songs, we are going for ‘Love Story’ as our fifth pick for the list with its line ‘This Love is Difficult but it’s real’ as our favorite. The song has every beautiful line to cheer you guys up during your Valentine’s Day dates.
And this concludes our list of 5 Best Songs that we have chosen for you guys on Valentine’s Day.
How to say ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ in different languages?
Even though you are not native to many other languages spoken in the world, learning about them and saying Valentine’s Day to your partner, especially when he/she loves that language, in particular, could be a great gesture of love. It will show them how much you care about their feelings that you’re wishing them in a foreign language they hold so dear.
However, while it is not possible for you to automatically know how Happy Valentine’s Day is said and pronounced in multiple languages all around the world, we are going to help you with that. Here is a list of those languages and how ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ can be wished in those:
- Arabic – Eid hob sa’eed, habibi (to a male), Eid hob sa’eed,habibti (to a female)
- Dutch – Fijne valentijnsdag
- French – Bonne Saint Valentin
- German – Happy Valentinstag
- Hawaiian – Hau’oli La Aloha
- Indonesian – Selamat Hari Kasih Sayang
- Italian – Felice San Valentino
- Japanese – Shiawasena Barentainde
- Portuguese – Feliz Dia dos Namorados
- Mandarin – Qingren jie kuaile
- Spanish – Feliz dia de San Valentin
- Swedish – Glad Alla hjartans dag
- Thailand – Sook San Wan Valentine
- Turkish – Sevgililer Günün Kutlu Olsun (to one person) and Sevgililer Gününüz Kutlu Olsun (to more than one person, or formal)
Now, that you know how Happy Valentine’s Day is said in different languages of the world, write these on the Valentine’s Day card you are about to send and wish them this day that you both are never going to forget.
Happy Valentine’s Day Status for WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook
Social Media is such an integral part of our lives and when events like Valentine’s Day are around, every girl thinks that a story by her husband or boyfriend on his social media or WhatsApp is a must-do gesture that she deserves. Being someone who really cares for what she wishes, you must be looking forward to uploading your Valentine’s Day Status and we are bringing some of the beautiful lines for you to write on it.
- I wished to explain to you just how much I love you. I thought of writing you a poem and singing with you a love song. However, those efforts fail when I recall your love and affectionate heart.
- Love is in the air, I must acknowledge It’s always with me, you are my love, never move manner, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- We’re getting our desire to come true, I am growing older with all the love of my life directly.
- You brighten my day daily. I cannot wait to show you just how much I love you on this particular day!
- I’m lucky to have discovered my love, my Valentine, to possess and hold for the remainder of my life.
You can now copy these beautiful lines and set them as your Valentine’s Day Status on WhatsApp, Facebook, and other social media apps you use to show how much you love her.
Happy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
You don’t recognize her love enough if you don’t care about giving your better half a Valentine’s Day Gift. However, while the event draws nearer, one of the most confusing things a couple faces is about choosing the gift they have to give. You don’t need to worry because now, we are bringing some cool Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him and her.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her:
While she is the most important thing in your life, here are some cool Valentine’s Day gift ideas that you can choose from and keep the spark of love lit between you two. The best gift ideas that we think will be most suitable to give to your girlfriend or wife this year are:
- Hugs & Kisses Monkeys
- Custom Couple’s Portrait
- Custom Morse Code Necklace
- Heart-Shaped Bamboo
- Birth Month Flower Grow Kit
- Cozy Warming Slippers
- Mini Waffle Maker
- “What I Love About You” Journal
- Elisa Pendant Necklace.
- Romantic Wooden Picture Frame
Being done with the gift ideas for her, let us now bring you some of these for him as well.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him:
Gifts are one of the most important factors that play a crucial role in growing your relationship. While that is the case, you need to choose a beautiful gift for him as well and here are some plausible ideas from our side:
- Anti-Theft Leather Wallet
- A Watch Box
- Plush Heart Message Pillow
- Nuts About you Treat Jar
- A Plush-Robe for Men
- Memories Shared Photo Coasters
- Carved in Love Photo Canvas
- Shaving Kit
- Trimmer for a Sexy Beard
So what you’re waiting for? Hit the store right now and buy one of these items to be ready with your Valentine’s Gift to show appreciation for all the love he shows and you will do the same for sure.
Happy Valentine’s Day Facts
Since you have been preparing for so long for the event, it is time now that you sit back and relax while reading some of the interesting Valentine’s Day facts that we are going to bring for you guys. After reading these facts, you will be amazed to know how important this event is to people and the crazy things that they do while celebrating it.
- Don’t forget about your pets! Every year, around 9 million people buy their pets a Valentine’s Day gift.
- February 14th is the second-largest card giving day of the year, just after Christmas. This year, it’s expected that 1 billion cards will be exchanged around the world.
- Teachers receive the most Valentine’s Day cards, followed by kids, mothers, wives, and girlfriends.
- And the most likely flower to be purchased? Red roses of course!
- Would you believe that young people are leading the trend in floral sales? In 2016, 63% of floral-buying households were under the age of 35.
While you must have enjoyed reading these amazing Valentine’s Day Fun Facts, let us now move ahead and bring this article to the conclusion.
For now, this was everything fun-related and important that we wanted to bring you before this lovely event of Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 arrives at your doorstep. You could use the information brought to you in this article to make this one the best Valentine’s Day you ever had.
Don’t forget to leave us some ideas and queries that we can solve for you guys before the magical date of 14th February is finally upon us. Keep visiting our website and a very Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 to you! Cheers!